Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Surfing

For years I have contemplated blogging and have wondered if I really have anything new to offer.  The Internet is filled with lots of surfers these days, but it seems the swell of the wave has yet to crest... so I've decided to grab a board and ride the wave. 

Remember the famous movie quote “Life is like a box of chocolates… you never know what you’re gonna get”? That could be the motto for MyHodgePodgeLife. Some days I might share freebies and sales/daily deals.  Other days, I might share crafting ideas or great repurpose/recycle ideas, pictures or memories from my travel journals, or whatever the Lord lays on my heart. 

This is probably the closest I will ever get to surfing the waves. I pray you'll grab a wave or two with me.  Let's encourage one another and enjoy the ride! Surf's up, dude!

“Let the words of my mouth, and the (song) of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer” Psalm 19:14

2 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome Dudette! Love the background and can't wait to see what "rolls" my way!! You always share the greatest deals/freebies, coupons, devotionals, and craft ideas! I am overjoyed that you decided to share your ocean of knowledge and wisdom with the world! So surfers get ready to save money, cute crafts that make great gifts for all sorts occasions, and inspirational messages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Thanks to MiMi, I was able to get a free pair or much needed eye glasses! Thanks again MiMi!!!

    ReplyDelete